As posted in my Studio section the Pagoda Stage project completed in August allowed me to develop some unique textile patterns and experiment with natural indigo. I often jump head first into projects with complete confidence, then once I get there I realize that I am a total novice. It's an interesting approach that can be stressful at times but I learn considerable amounts just going for it. I thoroughly enjoyed working with indigo dye and hope to do it again. The only drawback I found was the impermanence of the color required that I put my textiles through multiple process to try to insure that bleeding was kept at a minimal. For more commercial projects this would certainly be a consideration. Overall really pleased with the results. Click right to see process and finished product photos.